Updated 5/19/20 COVID-19 coronavirus Response CatTails Feline Health Center
This Information is subject to change/updated when necessary or ordered by a government agency
Please Read This important update: If you or anyone you've been in contact with has been exposed to the Covid-19 virus we will be unable to accommodate non-emergency routine appointments or procedures for your feline companion at this time. For emergencies please call us first at 575-0007 or go directly to the animal ER. It has been determined that pets can potentially become carriers of the Covid-19 virus when exposed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please stay safe and well! Your friends at CatTails Feline Health Center.
· We have gone to curbside service only. If you have a cell phone please call from your car and we will come and get your cat for your appointment. We will be in some PPE gear to keep everyone as safe as possible. If you don’t have a cell phone we will provide you with a sanitized walkie talkie to use.
We are also seeing patients on a drop off basis.
. Per recent Colorado Governor's orders some elective surgeries will be temporarily suspended. We are now accepting and evaluating surgical procedures on a case by case basis.
· To encourage social spacing, only one person per patient visit. Please refrain from bringing children, spouses, or friends with you.
· If available to you, we can offer Face Time and mobile phone real-time conversations with your veterinarian or veterinary nurse to discuss your kitties visit.
· If you already have an appointment and would like to reschedule, please call as soon as possible.
· If you need to pick up food or medications, we will be happy to bring them to your car. Again, just call when you get here. You may also access our online Pharmacy to order food and medications for home delivery. Visit our website CatTailsFHC.com for the link on the Client Services tab to request food or medications.
· Payments can be taken or over the phone. Check or cash can be taken at your car.
· We will refrain from handshakes and hugs for the foreseeable future. Please don’t think us rude, we love you all!
· If you have a fever, cough, sore throat, or difficulty breathing, or have been exposed to someone who is sick PLEASE stay home. If necessary arrange for someone else to bring your kitty or pick up medications.
As this situation continues to develop, we will post updates on this page. These are trying times and we need to protect our most vulnerable citizens. Together we will get through this. If you have questions on how to minimize your exposure please visit cdc.gov. Thank you.
CatTails Feline Health Center, P.C. "Your Other Family Doctor" (719)575-0007